OFFECTS EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
Gently exfoliates and cleanses normal to oily skin.
- Removes surface oils and impurities
- Removes dead skin cells to help unclog pores
- Helps calm and soothe irritated skin
- Advanced Information
Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin, reduces excess oil and neutralizes free radicals. Encapsulated vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and hydration for healthy skin.
Available in standard and ZO Back Bar sizes.
Directions for Use:
Moisten hands with water. Apply a small amount to damp face and neck. Massage for one minute. Rinse thoroughly.
- Micro-beads: Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Encapsulated vitamin E: Antioxidant
- Salicylic acid: Promotes chemical exfoliation to keep pores clear
- Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8: Stimulates collagen production
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant benefits
ACNE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT PROGRAM0 out of 5
Condition: Acne Skin
Build up of dead cells on the skin’s surface and inside the pores resulting in comedones, papules, cysts and possibly scarring.
Radara0 out of 5
Radara™ stands for skin radiance and beauty (Adara is Greek for beautiful). The essence behind this luxury product is the perfect combination of nature and science; giving skin back its natural hydration, support and luminosity – as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles which can build up over time.
PHASE III: AGGRESSIVE ANTI-AGING PROGRAM0 out of 5
An aggressive treatment for deeper lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (age spots, sun damage) and thinning skin.
METACELL RENEWAL B30 out of 5
Comprehensive daily emulsion to correct the appearance of early signs of photoaging.
Anteis0 out of 5
CHANGE THE WAY YOU AGE
Today, the signs and symptoms of the natural ageing process can be reduced by replacing the lost hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is our skin’s natural moisturizer HA can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, thus maintaining the smoothness (moisturising effect) and plumpness (volumising effect) of our skin.
PHASE I: DAILY SKINCARE PROGRAM0 out of 5
The first line of defense against the natural aging process.
Belotero0 out of 5
THE FILLER YOU’LL LOVE
If you are looking for natural-looking results to diminish the signs of ageing, the Belotero® family is your perfect choice. The Belotero® range offers you an extended portfolio of advanced dermal fillers which can be used individually or in combination to tailor an aesthetic solution depending on your skin’s different needs.
Botox0 out of 5
Cosmetic Botox Injections
To combat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet, a minute quantity of botulinum toxin is injected to relax the muscles that cause these conditions. The cosmetic effects of botulinum toxin last between three and six months.
OCLIPSE SUNSCREEN + PRIMER0 out of 5
Multiple defense sun protection system that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB defense with a universal tint and a silky matte finish.
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
RADIESSE0 out of 5
The dermal filler for lifting and contouring with long-term collagen stimulation
Radiesse is an FDA-approved injectable filler used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and smooth marionette lines around the mouth. It can also be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. In many patients, results can last a year or more.