OFFECTS EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
Gently exfoliates and cleanses normal to oily skin.
- Removes surface oils and impurities
- Removes dead skin cells to help unclog pores
- Helps calm and soothe irritated skin
- Advanced Information
Gently exfoliates and cleanses skin, reduces excess oil and neutralizes free radicals. Encapsulated vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and hydration for healthy skin.
Available in standard and ZO Back Bar sizes.
Directions for Use:
Moisten hands with water. Apply a small amount to damp face and neck. Massage for one minute. Rinse thoroughly.
- Micro-beads: Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Encapsulated vitamin E: Antioxidant
- Salicylic acid: Promotes chemical exfoliation to keep pores clear
- Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8: Stimulates collagen production
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant benefits
Skin Care Management System0 out of 5
Experience dramatic transformation with The Skin Care Management System and see first-hand why it has been voted “The Best Skin Care System” six consecutive years as part of NewBeauty Magazine’s Annual Beauty Choice Awards.
SUN SMART0 out of 5
No matter what time of year or where you live, you must protect your skin everyday to prevent premature aging. These two powerhouse antiaging formulas by Zein Obagi, M.D. are designed to work together, offering maximum protection from the damaging effects of sun exposure and environmental pollutants and irritants.
Anteis0 out of 5
CHANGE THE WAY YOU AGE
Today, the signs and symptoms of the natural ageing process can be reduced by replacing the lost hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is our skin’s natural moisturizer HA can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, thus maintaining the smoothness (moisturising effect) and plumpness (volumising effect) of our skin.
GloMinerals0 out of 5
GloMinerals proves that powerful, good-for-the-skin makeup doesn’t have to be boring. Their advanced formulations combine pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, natural high-pigment minerals and the power of antioxidants with colors that are young and fun.
PHASE III: AGGRESSIVE ANTI-AGING PROGRAM0 out of 5
An aggressive treatment for deeper lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (age spots, sun damage) and thinning skin.
Regeneration Booster0 out of 5
Cutting-edge Face Lotion for Redness and Anti-aging
This patented formulation combines advanced growth factors, peptides and antioxidants to hydrate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the appearance of texture and overall skin tone.
Etermis0 out of 5
THE DERMAL FILLER FOR EVERYONE
- The range consists of three monophasic, cohesive, hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers combined with mannitol.
- Mannitol is an antioxidant that acts as a free-radical scavenger to minimise degradation of HA when the filler is injected.
- ETERMIS product range offers what you need to achieve beautiful results in the treatment of fine lines, moderate and severe wrinkles.
Botox0 out of 5
Cosmetic Botox Injections
To combat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet, a minute quantity of botulinum toxin is injected to relax the muscles that cause these conditions. The cosmetic effects of botulinum toxin last between three and six months.
PHASE I: DAILY SKINCARE PROGRAM0 out of 5
The first line of defense against the natural aging process.
RADIESSE0 out of 5
The dermal filler for lifting and contouring with long-term collagen stimulation
Radiesse is an FDA-approved injectable filler used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and smooth marionette lines around the mouth. It can also be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. In many patients, results can last a year or more.